From May 2011 a new privacy directive came into effect across the EU. The resulting new law requires that websites ask visitors for consent to use web cookies. Cookies are an extremely common technology that helps websites remember information about you such as your preferences as you move between pages or even to track the number of visitors to the Mellow Parenting website.
What are cookies?
None of the cookies used on our websites collect personally identifiable information about you.
- Maintaining user preferences. If our website has a link to allow you to view the site with a larger font size or without images for improved accessibility, then a cookie will be set to allow that preference to remain between page visits and on your future return to the website.
- To allow certain functions and to help you navigate the website efficiently.
- Session management.
Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies – These are temporary cookies, which only exist until you close the browser you are using to access the website.
- Persistent Cookies – These are cookies which remain in your cookie file after you have visited our website. These cookies help us identify you when you return to our site.
- Third party cookies – We work with third parties in order to monitor the site usage and the behaviour of users on our website. These third parties may place a Cookie on your device. Please note no personal information is collected or stored by Mellow Parenting and we are not responsible for cookies used by third party sites.
Third Party Cookies We Use:
How to Turn off Cookies:
Different browsers offer different ways to turn off cookies please research full instructions for the browsers you use. Please note turning off cookies may restrict the functionality and full user experience of the Mellow Parenting website. Please note that, if you do not wish to enable cookies (or if you disable cookies), you will still be able to browse our website and use it for research purposes.
If you have any questions please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to us at:
Six Harmony Row,
Glasgow G51 3BA
Mellow Parenting is a Company Ltd by Guarantee 349127 with Scottish Charitable Registration SC 037384
Last updated April 2018