Helping you support parents with children aged 0-5.
Practitioners who complete the three-day in-person Going Mellow training are qualified to deliver the 14-week attachment and relationship-based group intervention for parents and children with additional social care needs, have experienced trauma, and have mental health difficulties. The intervention is delivered in-person and utilises reflective and practical techniques, video feedback, and ‘Have a Go’ prompts for home practice, as well as an optional supporters session and a logbook for parents to track progress.
- Coaching in Mellow's approach to group work.
- Developing a relationship-based framework.
- Understanding the Going Mellow programme.
- Reinforcing strength-based video feedback skills.
Going Mellow Training includes:
- Facilitator’s Manual and Free Downloadable Materials & Resources
- Access to Reflective Consultation and Evaluation Pre- and Post-Group
- General Support whilst Setting Up and Delivering
Going Mellow is split into:
- Mellow Babies for Mums
- Mellow Babies for Dads
- Mellow Toddlers for Mums
- Mellow Toddlers for Dads
Book for this programme
If these dates are not suitable, get in touch.