1 Day•Online or In-Person
Helping parents-to-be understand and connect with their baby before birth.
Mellow Bumps & Dads-to-Be are our antenatal programmes designed to support parents-to-be. They aim to reduce stress, improve wellbeing and support bonding with baby before birth. The programmes help reduce social isolation, increase confidence and sign post parents to further sources of support that will help them once their baby is born.
- Coaching in Mellow's approach to group work.
- Developing a relationship-based framework.
- Understanding the role of stress during pregnancy.
- Helping you tune into parents-to-be needs.
Mellow Bumps Training includes:
- Facilitator’s Manual and Free Downloadable Materials & Resources
- Access to Reflective Consultation and Evaluation Pre- and Post-Group
- General Support whilst Setting Up and Delivering
These programmes are split into:
- Mellow Bumps for Mums
- Mellow Dads-to-Be for Dads
* Online training takes place over two half-days. In-person training takes place over one full day.
Book for this programme
If these dates are not suitable, get in touch.