Helping you support parents with learning difficulties or disabilities (antenatal-5 y.o.).
Mellow Futures is an early intervention programme which supports Mums and Dads with a learning/intellectual disability. It aims to create positive, successful relationships between parents and children. Training in Mellow Futures will provide you with resources to support parents through their perinatal journey and includes Bumps, Babies and Toddlers. The training also supports you to work with mentors to visit the parents between group sessions.
- Coaching in Mellow's approach to group work.
- Developing a relationship-based framework.
- Tools to understand specific needs and work with mentors.
- Accessible resources to engage with parents.
Mellow Futures Training includes:
- Facilitator’s Manual and Free Downloadable Materials & Resources
- Access to Reflective Consultation and Evaluation Pre- and Post-Group
- General Support whilst Setting Up and Delivering
Mellow Futures is split into:
- Mellow Futures for Mums
- Mellow Futures for Dads
Sorry, we don’t have any available dates for this programme at the moment. To express your interest, get in touch.