Helping you support parents with children aged 0-5.
Practitioners who complete the three-half-day online Going Mellow training are qualified to deliver the eight-week attachment and relationship-based group intervention for parents and children with additional social care needs who are looking to improve their relationship and support network. The intervention is delivered online and utilises reflective and practical techniques, video feedback, and ‘Have a Go’ prompts for home practice, as well as an optional supporters session and a logbook for parents to track progress.
- Coaching in Mellow's approach to group work.
- Developing a relationship-based framework.
- Understanding the Going Mellow programme.
- Reinforcing strength-based video feedback skills.
Going Mellow Training includes:
- Facilitator’s Manual and Free Downloadable Materials & Resources
- Access to Reflective Consultation and Evaluation Pre- and Post-Group
- General Support whilst Setting Up and Delivering
Online Going Mellow is split into:
- Mellow Babies for Mums
- Mellow Babies for Dads
- Mellow Toddlers for Mums
- Mellow Toddlers for Dads
Sorry, we don’t have any available dates for this programme at the moment. To express your interest, get in touch.