1 Day•Online or In-Person
Helping you support young people's mental health and wellbeing (aged 14 and above).
Mellow for Young People is a 12 session programme specifically created for young people, potential parents of the future. We recognise that enabling young people to make sense of their own experience and how it shapes them will support them to attain and build better relationships. This training takes into consideration, the UNCRC and the need for a whole family approach so children will grow up loved, safe and respected.
- Coaching in the Mellow approach to group work.
- Developing a relationship-based framework.
- Focusing on young people's strengths and development.
- Tools to understand and support emotion regulation.
Mellow for Young People Training includes:
- Facilitator’s Manual and Free Downloadable Materials & Resources
- Access to Reflective Consultation and Evaluation Pre- and Post-Group
- General Support whilst Setting Up and Delivering
Book for this programme
If these dates are not suitable, get in touch.